Monday, January 16, 2012

TRAKTOR

Doing some circlework with home built RC car. This car was built using Pieces from a toy RC car A small weed wacker motor An angle grinder Various pieces of aluminium scrap and lots of beer and late nights. Rear wheels are River Hobby 1/5 scale Mudslingers Radio is a Spektrum and I'm using HiTec servos for throttle and steering. Batteries from a cordless drill powers the servos. All in all the whole process from idea to creating something that works has spanned almost 10 months and countless different setups and ideas. Total build time for this version, once I had everything figured out would probably be 2 weeks. It's geared at about 6:1 and has very good acceleration and top speed fo being such a small motor. Since this video was taken I've adjusted the throttle a bit and it revs a lot harder. For more info on this project please PM me and I'll fill you in on the details. This was never meant to be raced on a track or to be compared to a factory built RC. Just a fun project. Now that I know it works I'll start working on rebuilding the steering, making a supension setup and get a diff for the rear axle.

Friends Link : you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment